At library.decorativeceilingtiles.net/photo-contest, we respect your privacy and the importance of the information you entrust to us. Below you will find a description of the basic policies and practices in place on our website that express our protocol for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
You can easily post and share photos, as well as add votes to other people’s images. You don’t need to be registered to search or view public photos however, you must be a registered member cast votes for photos.
The data controller/processor is Decorativeceilingtiles whose address is 2036 Nw 55 Ave, Margate, FL 33063, and email address email@example.com.
What information do we collect
When using the website we may ask you for personal information, for example, your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address in order to provide you with the services you wish to make use of. Unless otherwise agreed with you we will not collect any sensitive personal data. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, upload images and participate in competitions.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address, and a description of you.
When you upload images to the site, through the extraction of EXIF or IPTC data or other embedded metadata within or attached to the image.
We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources. In addition, our server logs automatically collect technical information (information that is about you, but does not identify you as an individual), such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends. We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience. See our Cookies Policy (below) for further details.
Where data is not obtained directly from you but from a third party the categories of such data may include individuals’ contact details, educational background, financial and pay details, details of certificates and diplomas, education and skills, marital status, nationality, job title, and CV. Sources for such data may include the third party’s databases and public sources.
We may allow third-party advertising companies, affiliates or advertising networks to display advertisements on our website. We do not provide any personal information to these companies whatsoever. If you link through to these companies via their advertisements, they may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about the computers used to view or interact with their website(s). If you post personal information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that because no security measures are perfect or impenetrable we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with any personal information you provide. We encourage you to use caution if posting personal information.
Cookies (see below) may also collect information about your use of this site or other sites accessible from our website.
Legal basis for the processing
Our processing of personal data will satisfy at least one of the following processing conditions:
- Consent – you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Necessary for performance of a contract – The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. Where this ground applies the provision of the information is a contractual requirement and if you fail to provide it we will be unable to provide the services that you have requested;
- Legal obligation – The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Vital interests – The processing is necessary in order to protect your or another person’s vital interests, e.g. in medical emergencies;
- Public functions – The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- Legitimate interests – The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. Legitimate interests include transfer of data for internal administrative purposes, market research activities, direct marketing purposes, preventing fraud, ensuring network and information security and reporting criminal acts or threats to public security.
How we use your information
We use this information to provide you with services we make available on this site or otherwise or to facilitate your use of the site and our services. We also use information to help us analyse how people are using our site so that we can continue to improve the user experience.
We collect information about you to provide your services, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to our website. If you explicitly consent, we shall pass on your personal information to our Group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services or to third parties. In providing our services, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We may also use your personal and/or technical information to:
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website
- Manage your account and your preferences and to communicate with you about these
- Notify you about changes to our website and/or any services we offer or provide through it
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website
- Enforce our Terms.
- Promote or market our website and services (for example through press releases or marketing activity related to competition winners)
- Allow third parties that collaborate with us in the staging of photo challenges access to certain of your personal information, provided that such third parties will not be entitled to share such information with any other third party, and that you will be able to opt-out from all communications emanating from any such third party collaborators.
We will only collect and use personal information in line with our responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. We may share your information with Group companies, advisers, suppliers, customers and partners as is necessary to ensure that you are provided with the services you have requested.
We take appropriate physical, electronic and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
We may occasionally update this policy to reflect changes in our practices and services. If we make material changes in the way we collect, use, or share your personal information, we will post notice of the changes on our website.
In addition to cookies, we may also use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs on our websites and in promotional email messages or newsletters. These electronic images help us work out how many users have visited certain pages on the site or opened messages or newsletters. We do not use these single-pixel gifs to collect personal information.
Use of services from Google Inc. and others
library.decorativeceilingtiles.net/photo-contest may also use the following services from Google Inc. and others:
AdWords Remarketing and Similar Audiences (Google Inc.) and Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: US Google Opt Out
The following services enable library.decorativeceilingtiles.net/photo-contest to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior. Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics on this Application might use Google’s Interest-based advertising, 3rd-party audience data and information from the DoubleClick Cookie to extend analytics with demographics, interests and ads interaction data.Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: US Opt Out
Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
(“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: US Opt Out
Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. that connects data from the Google AdWords advertising network with actions performed on this Application. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: US
Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: US
User ID extension for Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
How to contact us